New Website

Leave a Comment

I am excited to launch an all-new It Takes Time! This updated and revised site offers new recipes, tutorials and suggestions for making healthy change -all in the context of less pressure. Check out It Takes Time here.

I began my Mold Recovery blog in 2008 as a means to keep others updated about our journey - a journey that began soon after we made the connection between our health issues and toxic mold. I soon sensed a need to share more than our journey as many others were experiencing issues due to toxic mold.

My area of interest has expanded to include issues surrounding food, pesticides, and healthy living in general. I'd love to have you join in the journey! Subscribe to stay in the loop of what's happening with It Takes Time.

It Takes Time Updates

* indicates required








0 comments :

Post a Comment